Here is a post dedicated to 10 things I love about Samuel (in no particular order):
- His gorgeous big blue eyes and his absolutely incredible eyelashes. When people meet him for the first time I give them 10 seconds before they notice his lashes. They are ridiculously long.
- His gorgeous squeezable cheeks and beautiful shape of his mouth.
- His hands. His fingers are like cute little sausages and his thumbs have this really cute dimple at the bottom that I like to squidge.
- When you cuddle him he turns into you and purrs.
- His knees, he has the most gorgeous, squishy knees.
- His toes and toenails. They may sometimes be a bit cheesy but they are so damn cute you just want to nibble them (despite the cheese).
- Sometimes when you move him he does this sweet stretch where he looks like a little Superman about to fly.
- When he burps.
- When he yawns and looks like he’s going to swallow up the room with him.
- His smell.
I could go on and on, but I think you get the idea!