Here are the rules you need to stick to..
1) You must post the rules
2) Post 12 fun facts about yourself in the blog post
3) Answer the questions the tagger has set for you in their post and then create 12 new questions for the fellow bloggers you plan to tag
4) Tag 12 people and link to them on your blog
5) Let them know you tagged them
12 ‘fun’ facts about me (in no particular order)
- I lived in France between the ages of six and nine.
- I was given a pink watch for Christmas when I was six.
- I’ve had concussion about three times in my life.
- I will soon be celebrating my 32 birthday.
- I cannot whistle.
- I married my university housemate.
- I had a deaf and diabetic cat (RIP Basil).
- I only learned to swim when I was 26 (and still not very good at it).
- I’ve been together with my husband since I was 19.
- I was nearly in a French film when I was 8.
- I tried to convince people at school that my middle name was Bob. It’s Clare.
- I’ve never watched the film Bambi.
My 12 questions sent to me by (Just) Above Average Mum
Have you ever been stood up? Not that I remember. Probably, but by a platonic friend rather than a romantic one.
What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? When was the last time my son did a poo.
What 3 items could you not live without? Husband, son and chocolate.
Soft or hard cheese? Difficult question. Love cheese. Probably hard.
Have you seen all the Star Wars movies? No. Seen all the ‘proper’ oldie films but only one of the newer ones – it was the one that had the guy in with the red face.
What is your most annoying habit? Talking too much probably.
Do you have a favourite joke? And can you share it? Pass.
Do you believe in fate? No. To quote Keanu in the Matrix, I don’t like the idea that I’m not in control of my life. Which may be considered ironic given my thoughts on the guy in the sky.
Cats or dogs? Cats.
What was the last film you watched? Second Sherlock Holmes film with Robert Downey Jr. Enjoyed a massive hot dog at the same time.
What one word would you use to describe yourself? Complicated.
What’s your favourite tipple? When I was a drinker then it was a gin and tonic or a lager. Now it is more likely to be a glass of Coca-Cola.
To copy (Just) Above Average Mum I will also divide 12 in half and tag six lucky people:
Your 12 questions
- What is your middle name?
- What was the last blog you read (before reading this one)?
- What is your favourite book?
- What do you have on your feet right at this very moment?
- Marmite. Love it or hate it?
- What should you really be doing right now rather than answering these silly questions?
- Who do you think should play you in a film about your life?
- What was the first pet you had and what was its name?
- If you could only ever watch one film again, what would it be?
- Favourite smell?
- What word/phrase do you find yourself saying a little too much?
- You are on Come Dine With Me – who would be your ideal guests (alive or dead) and what would you serve them?